Friday, May 23, 2008

Once a Firehouse, Now a $6 Million Spread

I don't normally post about singular properties, but a $6 million listing in Noe Valley caught my eye. This firehouse built in 1909 was sold by the San Francisco Fire Department in 1959 and used as an artist's studio and residence. Last sold in 2006 for $2,100,000 (under asking), it comes to us now dramatically reformed and doubled in size (6140 sq. feet per MLS, and yes, that's $1038/sq. ft.).




3618 22nd Street [Paragon]




Are you ready to buy or sell your home? Contact me today.
Amy Blakeley, REALTOR®
McGuire Real Estate
www.AmyBlakeley.com
ablakeley at mcguire.com

1 comment:

Raj C. said...

Despite the fact that there is no chance in hell that I'll ever be able to afford this house, it doesn't stop from being able to appreciate these types of renovations. I love when people can look at one thing and see something entirely different. home. Nice find.