Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Adding to the World Map

I normally don’t venture far from local real estate news, but sooner or later we are all going to be talking about “The Eighth Wonder of the World,” and today I got a sneak peek at the investor website.

For years, Dubai, part of the 7 emirates in the Middle East that make up the United Arab Emirates (UAE), has been building itself into a globally significant business and tourist destination for the world’s elite. One of the most recent and aggressive projects has been the creation of 300 islands off the Dubai’s coast of Jumeirah. Today the web designer of one of the development’s websites sent me the link to get my feedback.


Check it out for yourself: www.dubaipropertyfinders.net, then go buy a freehold property! I particularly like that it makes me feel like I am watching PBS. I don’t like that the video plays every time you click back to the home page from somewhere else in the site.

From what I’ve read, there will be extensive global marketing plans for the properties, focusing on Europe and America’s most prestigious cities and clientele. Trump, eat your heart out: you are not the King of Real Estate; the
Ruler of Dubai is.

Sources:
Chicago Tribune
Ten Guide
Gulfnews.com
Easier.com

Have questions about San Francisco real estate? Ready to buy or sell a home? Contact me today for honest, experienced answers.
Amy Blakeley
Realtor®
(415)296-2173 Direct
ablakeley at mcguire.com
www.amyblakeley.com

No comments: