Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Sterling Bank Launches Individual TIC Financing Option

Sterling Bank & Trust quietly launched an individual TIC financing option on Monday, February 13th. Sterling Bank is the third bank in the Bay Area (the others are Circle Bank and Bank of Marin) to offer individual TIC financing, and option for TIC buyers which helps eliminate some of the risk involved in purchasing property as Tenants in Common.

I was called by my Sterling "insider" just this afternoon, and will have more information to post tomorrow.


The individual TIC loan options offered by Circle Bank and Bank of Marin were met with overwhelming enthousiasm, despite the higher down payment and interest rate requirements. Sterling Bank is entering the market with their product with impeccable timing.

Have more questions about trends in the housing market? Ready to sell or buy a home? Contact me today for honest, experienced answers. Amy Blakeley, Realtor®
ablakeley at mcguire.com
(415) 296-2173 Direct

1 comment:

Simon Vengersammy said...

Hi Amy,

I love reading your articles. I am a realtor and a member of the Santa Clara Board. I have had a few purchases in SF but things up there are so different. Your articles have helped me quite a bit for SF but I think I am ready to settle for a refferal fee. I'll be in touch.


Simon Vengersammy
simon@sammyhomes.com
homepages.com/sammyhomes